"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." (Oscar Wilde)


blog / wildstrong / twitter
← old new →
2012,
Wednesday, January 9, 2013
You've been Good and bad. I have had my ups and my downs; but i've made so many memories. Ones that are worth remembering, and ones that are gonna be stories some day. I can't tell how fast this year has gone, and i remember being just fourteen and asking 2012, to be a good year. And it was. 2012 was full of travels to the unknown ( countries i've never visited). 2012 was full of happiness, tears, hard work & laziness. I got stronger bonds between family and friends; I met new people. The ones that are staying, and I lost friends. The ones who left. I've made good and bad decisions. I've gotten more blessings and for the fact; I know that I've gotten stronger. And to the very end of this year; I hope to stay that way. So cheers for 2012; for being a good year.












































0 comments
layout by ellie. image from weheartit.