"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." (Oscar Wilde)


blog / wildstrong / twitter
← old new →
on cloud nine
Wednesday, November 12, 2014
i've been hiatus, for what? like a month? less than a month? i've been busy ( possibly because yay me is watching both greys and luther), (possibly because of school and it's never-ending unpleasantries?) or (possibly because i might be caught in my own world which gives me no time to reflect, that i actually have to keep these things alive) so i think the right answer would be all three above.

> days where euphoria actually exists will always take me aback.  It's like those days where it' been gloomy, cold and dark and bam. it never ceases to amaze me. Amidst that storm, amidst those days, there are actually days where the sun seems like it's been served on a silver platter to me (they actually exists!!)(screams of joy).  My inner self is quite content for the moment.  

My problems seems more surmountable now, than when they we're looking... very unpleasant.

well, i'm temporarily on cloud nine, so i'll leave it at that.


Labels:


0 comments
layout by ellie. image from weheartit.