"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." (Oscar Wilde)


blog / wildstrong / twitter
← old new →
a combination of meek and feisty
Sunday, January 25, 2015
I'm eighteen?? that is the probably the weirdest thing that has happened to me lately. Some people expect you to be a grown up and act like an adult. I find that scary and funny at the same time. All these years i've been waiting to turn 18, and when i've actually turned 18, it still feels completely the same. Nothing has changed, ( besides my age) the moon is still the same, my goals are still the same.  There's just more pressure added.                                           --  I've been consuming a large bottle of happiness these days. For once, i've avoided being indecisive, negative and i've also withstood melancholia. I have swept most of the bad vibes surrounding me under the mat - i have neither the time nor the energy to use on something so unnecessary.  I opt to ignore it as long as possible, but then again,  patience doesn't exist in me so there (definitely) goes that. I guess when something reoccur so often you end up so weary and worn out that you'd rather not react at all. 




Labels:


0 comments
layout by ellie. image from weheartit.