"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." (Oscar Wilde)


blog / wildstrong / twitter
← old new →
good d a y s
Wednesday, January 14, 2015
i've been on a hiatus for a quite while, my life has had its ups and downs. I came out staggering, clinging to whatever dragged me out of that darkness. I'm not saying my life has been only down, because that would be a complete lie. I guess for the most part of 2014, i had a very unstable and unhealthy relationship with myself and how i viewed certain things. I guess i've always been a pessimist, a realist to some point. That's a very bad habit and hard to get rid of at the same time. I just decided that this year i would try to be happy and not let my depression take over. I know i'm deserving and entitled to some happiness in my life, and 2014 wasn't the best example of that.  I'm not saying that 2015 should be like dancing on petals. I will have bad days, that's inevitable. Nevertheless, i will try, not to let every single thing affect me on a big scale.

Labels:


0 comments
layout by ellie. image from weheartit.