"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." (Oscar Wilde)


blog / wildstrong / twitter
← old new →
the bed is too big without you
Monday, February 2, 2015
How can someone mean so much to you, yet you mean so little to them. People tend to think by passing time, your wounds heals. It does, it completely does. However what happens when they reopen it, when they cut you so open till you're bare, till you're naked. The memories still linger, yet the person is gone. It's not the same anymore, it has changed dramatically especially in such a short time. Maybe it's meant to, maybe it's not. I find myself sometimes stuck, unable to move, because i'm stuck in a quicksand that eats me up. Our hearts are supposed to be as strong as steel, but isn't it ironic... They falter after hearing a couple of words. I'm amazed over how easily i can convince myself that some things doesn't matter when they clearly do.  I'm so good at this, it doesn't shock me when it comes haunting me later (as it is happening)

I'm dizzy, the ground under me is dissolving, where do i go?

it's over now, it really is. welcome back insomnia and melancholia, you're probably the only thing that keeps me up nowadays.

Labels:


0 comments
layout by ellie. image from weheartit.