"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." (Oscar Wilde)


blog / wildstrong / twitter
← old new →
this city is toxic
Tuesday, February 17, 2015
I like this city, my city. However on some occasions it can become too much for me to handle. It's not the city, it's more the people in it that keeps dragging me down to somewhere i'd rather not be.  Some people can complicate the simplest things into a bigger and complicated problem(s). For some reason, the problems continue to pile up, a stack full of unwanted and undeserved problems.  It's fine here. I don't like it nor dislike it. it's just that i need to get a breather. I need to get myself together, i need to think through everything that's been piled up to me. I need to relax, i need to think. i need to get out of here. 
Who am i kidding? I'm taking the first flight out of here when im done done done done.

Labels:


0 comments
layout by ellie. image from weheartit.