"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." (Oscar Wilde)


blog / wildstrong / twitter
← old
therapy for the lost ones
Tuesday, March 3, 2015
i'm transitioning to a very positive person even though i've always been that?? I guess i've had less setbacks recently than i had last year.  This time last year, I had mixed feelings and i was a mess, a big tangled mess who couldn't get her shit together without hearing it from someone else. You kind of grow up when you lose that person and at the same time you learn to depend more on yourself, than too much on others.  I was desperate to get out of that toxic cycle. I was on the verge of completely giving up and staying bleak, which i'm glad that i didn't follow.

>  I guess living is just a cycle with someone throwing both good and bad parts and then mixing it altogether.

Labels:


0 comments
layout by ellie. image from weheartit.